The Sticky-Note Meeting Agenda
Are your meetings productive? Does everyone contribute? If not, bring a stack of sticky notes to your next gathering.
- Pass out to sticky notes to everyone and give 3-5 min to write down what went well and what didn’t go well.
- Each item gets a separate note.
- Put a smiley face on what worked and a frown on what didn’t.
- Go around the room, giving everyone a set amount of time to discuss their notes.
- Once you review everyone’s note, ask the team to prioritize the “frown” notes.
- Assign owners (write their names on the notes)
- Review progress at the beginning of each meeting until you resolve each note.