The Sticky Notes Agenda
Are your meetings productive? Does everyone contribute? If not, just bring a stack of sticky notes to your next meeting.
- Past them out to everyone and give 3-5 min to write down what went well and what didn’t go well.
- Each item gets a separate note.
- Put a smiley face on what worked and a frown on what didn’t.
- Go around the room giving everyone a set amount of time to discuss their notes.
- Once everyone’s notes have been reviewed, ask the team to prioritize the “frown” notes
- Assign owners (you can write their name on the note)
- Continue to review progress at the beginning of each meeting until each not is resolved.